January Free Trial – 2.8” USB TFT Touch Display for Raspberry Pi!
The Free Product Trial goes on in 2014! For this month’s free trial, we’ve prepared 5 units of the new 2.8” USB TFT Touch Display for For Raspberry Pi for you to WIN and TEST OUT!
Like MiniPC, with a compact system but containing considerable computing resources, becomes the computing solutions the various enthusiasts and many open source hardware vendors have been dreaming of for some time. However, some interactions like debugging or displaying for MiniPC still need those bulky HDMI monitor or even TV.
This portable USB monitor with touch screen is designed specifically for MiniPC with size just of a business card, and only requires one USB cable to make it work without additional power supply.
- Extensive Device Support
You could leverage it as a display to present most of embedded development board on the current market (such as RaspberryPi, Cubieboard, etc.). Benefit from USB interface that provides opportunity for those devices that cannot connect with monitor for display in the past like Router. In addition, we support Arduino Yun and Intel Galileo Developer Edition!
- Standard Device Interface
With the drivers developed by RoboPeak, RPUSBDisp can be identified as a standard display and touch-screen device by target operating system, that means any existing graphical interface program can be displayed without any modification.
- Open Source Brings More Possibilities
As an open source project, we provide its schematics, communication protocols, Linux kernel driver code and so on. That helps you create more creation easily based on RPUSBDisp.
How To Use It
- Display Resolution: 320×240
- Color Depth: 16bpp
- Screen Size: 2.8 inch
- Communication: USB2.0 Full-Speed
- USB Interface Specifications: Micro-USB
- Touch Screen: Resistive Single Point
- Size: length 74mm, width 60mm
- Weight: 50g
How to Make A Valid Application
- a. You should provide us with a brief description of the purpose of use in your project, and the time you will be able to finish a test report on this product.
- b. Please also include your email address(very important), DFRobot account(important), age and occupation(if applicable)
- Applications that fulfilled BOTH a & b will be considered valid. Leave these info as comment below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are able to provide us a test report of our giveaway product afterwards, we in return are more than happy to grant you further privileges in the coming campaigns. The free trial will end at 24 Jan, 2014. To enter for a chance, be quick!