I have bought the following bluetooth module: http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=45&product_id=360
And I have a few questions concerning its operation. Is it designed for receiving any input from other bluetooth devices?
- 12 volt power source adapter
- Uploaoded code with Serial.println("Hello"); and Serial.available()
- The bluetooth module on pins 0-Rx/1-Tx (Arduino Uno)
- Com port of the bluetooth module installed on my PC.
- Opened connection to the com port (Serial Monitor from Arduino IDE)
- receiving Hello from Arduino = communication from Bluetooth module -> PC works
- PC sending characters via Serial monitor the bluetooth = it does not receive any data. Or atleast does not send anything back when I use Serial.println(Serial.read());
The strange thing is. When i connect the Rx of the bluetooth module to the Tx of the bluetooth module (its talking to itself), and I send data using the Serial Monitor to the bluetooth device I get an echo. So when I type "bla", the bluetooth module receives "bla" and sends "bla" back and the serial monitor prints "bla"!!
So it is capable of sending, appearently. But not when the signal comes from the Arduino uno!?
Please help me! As I really want to make my project wireless!
Thanks in advance,