TroubleshootingArduino

Arduino with SIM7600 reporting Error 715 (Handshake Error)

userHead Carlo18 2023-07-27 20:38:08 577 Views6 Replies

Hello

I am using the Arduino shield with SIM7600. Everything is running so far, I can request HTTP request answered by the Server with Status 200 OK. But after some time or some requests, the request ist not sent to the server anymore, the status code is 715 (Handshake Error). Shutting down and rebooting the shield solves the issue (resetting the Arduino does not). Does anybody knows this issue and how to solve?

Regards

Carlo

2024-03-28 01:20:33

this issue is solved right?
I have same situation, can you share process to fix it?

userHeadPic Tien.Quang
2023-07-28 19:15:16

Net indicator is blinking. I tried the provided commands, as proposed, after getting the response 715:

AT+CSQ  :  +CSQ: 25,99 

AT+CPIN?  :  +CPIN: READY 

AT+COPS?  :  +COPS: 0,0,"o2 - de",7 

AT+CREG?  :  +CREG: 0,5 

Sending AT+CRESET  leads to restart, then it is working again, but after some time the issue is there again.

The board is supplied via the USB interface, which is connected to the laptop, Arduino is connected with another cable to the laptop.

userHeadPic Carlo18
Tien.Quang wrote:

2024-03-28 01:20:51
1 Replies
2023-07-28 11:25:49

Hi!

1. During this process, do you pay attention to the status of the network indicator? If the Net indicator blinks blue quickly (once every 1s), it may be caused by a disconnection from the network.

2. You can use AT commands to get the card and module status.

AT+CSQ Network signal quality query, return signal value

AT+CPIN? Query the status of the SIM card and return READY, indicating that the SIM card can be recognized normally

AT+COPS? Query the current operator and the operator information will be returned after normal networking

AT+CREG? Query network registration status

3. You can also restart the module in the software.

AT+CRESET Reset the module (the module will restart and automatically register with the network)

userHeadPic jenna
Tien.Quang wrote:

2024-03-28 01:21:08
1 Replies
2023-07-28 02:14:14

Hi, what power supply are you using?

userHeadPic bidrohini.bidrohini