NEW A4WD Mobile Robot with encoder (SKU:ROB0025)
From Robot Wiki
The DFRobot 4WD Arduino-Compatible Platform w/Encoders is widely used on the world's self-developed control panel platform. This drive method has a strong obstacle and climbing ability with high strength aluminum alloy body. It features thick acrylic material to eliminate the heavy, fragile thin acrylic material defects. The powerful motor performance, flexible and rapid movement is especially suitable for outdoor grass, gravel, sand, or slope pavement.
It is very useful for robot competitions and other research projects. It's car mounting holes is compatible with a variety of sensors. There is enough space within the car to install the battery. It is made with the consideration to facilitate the future expansion of PTZ cameras or more degrees of freedom manipulator. This platform comes with two sets of encoder can be precise control of the car trip, and the closed-loop PID control.
- Compatible with Hitec HS311 Standard Servo (SKU:SER0001),Hitec HS422 Servo (SKU:SER0002) and Pan and Tilt Kit (SKU:FIT0004)
- Compatible Sharp GP2D12 IR Ranger Sensor (SKU:SEN0010) installation
- Infrared sensors switch installed
- Look for line sensor installation
- URM37 V3.2 Ultrasonic Sensor (SKU:SEN0001)
- Compatible with standard sensor bracket on the HCR-Mobile robot platform (SKU:ROB00021) and standard head bracket.
- Voltage: +4.5 to 6V
- Current: 1200mA load
- Motor type: 130
- Rotational Speed: 10000 r / min
- Gearbox reduction ratio: 1:120
- Maximum speed: 68cm / s
- Wheel diameter: 65mm
- Dimensions: Length 230mm Width 185mm high 110mm
- Weight: 614 grams (without batteries)
- Maximum load: 800g
Go Shopping NEW A4WD Mobile Robot with encoder (SKU:ROB0025)