Weekends DIY is a long-term weekly activity, which shares brilliant project tutorials and encourages more and more people following the tutorials to make the project by themselves. DFRobot always devotes to encouraging people to be a maker to set out to create and embrace the fascinating electronic world.
Every week, we will pick up the best project last week, and reward the project creator.
1. Store credit point (value equal to the DFROBOT product which used in the project)
(Store credit point could be used in dfrobot.com purchases, no limitation)
2. We will publish your project on our DFRobot Offical SNS to make more people know you.
1. The project must be original. (Previous projects can participate in the activity.)
2. The project needs to have detailed procedures and pictures. (Include video is better.)
3. The core component of the project must be DFROBOT product (such as sensor, boards, kits, modules, robotics, etc.)