1. What projects can I do with Huskylens? With the HuskyLens, your projects have new ways to interact with you and the environment, such as interactive gesture control, autonomous robots, smart access control, interactive toy, and intelligent security. There are so many new application scenarios for you to explore.
2.What about the firmware opensource of HuskeyLens? The firmware(not include face recognition) of Huskylens will open source in the future. Based on the firmware, you can add your very creative functions. We sincerely hope we can define HUKSYLENS together with all of you.
3. Do the HuskeyLens support the independent screen? HuskeyLens has not supported the independent screen yet, but we have the plan to improve this part by branch products in the future.
4. What's the difference between Huskylens standard version and the enhanced version? The camera of Huskylens standard version is 2.0 megapixels, while it of enhanced one is 5.0 megapixels. Although HuskyLens only use the 320*240 resolution in algorithm, the quality of the enhanced camera image will be better so that the result of the enhanced version will be more accurate compared with the normal version. It also carries the autofocusing function which means the image will be clearer. This is friendlier with the algorithm. Also, the frame rate is three-times faster than the normal one. So it is more suitable for the time-critical project like high-speed line tracking and color tracking.
5. How maximum frames it can detect object in real-time? Object detection works about 15 fps. Object Recognition works about 15 fps.
6. Could I get the real-time video from HuskyLens to PC via USB? No, HuskyLens is designed to be a device, standalone from PC. The USB port is only used for debugging and programming new firmware. The hardware bandwidth is not high enough for real-time video transmitting.
7. Can I use Huskylens as a regular camera to take pictures and videos? It does not support now. Huskylens is an AI vision sensor. But when designing this product, we retain the extensions for more possibilities in the future. After modifying the firmware, it may be possible to store pictures or videos in the TF card, but this method needs to be evaluated.
8. Does the screen support touching? No, it doesn't. Because the 2.0-inch screen is small, the touch experience is not friendly.
9. There is a TF socket on the board. What is the function of the TF card? After pre-storing the trained model file in the TF card, the new functions can be imported.
10. What is the price? What is the delivery? (Kickstarter Campaign) All prices are FOB price. The delivery of the rewards below $100 is the postal packet, and the others are DHL or FedEx. When commodities arrive at the destination, some will be checked by the customs and certain tariff shall be paid or not, depending on the provisions and operations of each country. Since all the import tariffs depend on local policies, customers are required to undertake related expenses at the destination port, if any.