Hello,

Recently, I bought a "Gravity: BNO055+BMP280 intelligent 10DOF AHRS" Sensor to use with my Teensy 3.6. It shows up in the i2c scanner but the example read_data code for bno055 says bno not detected.
How can I fix this problem? BMP280 works fine with Teensy 3.6.

Thanks
By quigg
Hello!

We recently purchased the HPS-3D160-L LiDAR sensor and am following your tutorial to set it up on my machine. I am using Windows 10 but am receiving a .NET error when I try to install the driver. The error message is:
.NET Framework 4.6.1 or a later update is already installed on this computer.
Any suggestions on this?

Also - I have the ethernet model with an ethernet / USB adapter, should I expect any problems with this setup?

Thanks so much!
Buenas tardes, estoy intentando programar el robot maqueen ROB0148, con el gamepad dfr0536 v.2.0 y no logro concretar que los dos se vean y funcionen juntos. Las programaciones las baje de la pagina de dfrobot.
Alguien me puede ayudar?
Hii admin ....I am using DF ROBOT GESTURE SENSOR....5TOUCH AND 7 GESTURE ONE....
I was able to use it with software serial ..in uno and MEGA...but I am not able to use it with Hardware serial of MEGA.....when ever I am typing this it is giving error.....
#include HardwareSerial.h
DFRobot_Gesture_Touch DFGT(&Serial1);

But it is not compiling and always giving error....can u help in it..I want to use Serial 1 of Mega for it....or can u provide code for it..as in original code it was only for ESP_PLATFORM to use hardware serial...