By ricky
[quote="robb83"]
I received the package! Thanks!
Just need to be assembled and then the world is over, skynet has begun.
:)
[/quote]

Set some limits. We don't want to be terminated.
Hello,
I have a serial camera which is similar to the 0.3 megapixel serial camera that you provide . I have SN0923M1 VGA camera and the datasheet provided by you on your website . I tried interfacing it with steps given in the datasheet but wasn't successful . And even the softwares provided by you are not working with it either can you help me interface it with the microcontroller
By Darius
Hi,
I purchased a DFR0050 and XBee Pro S1 to go into it but I can't talk to it - the drivers attach fine but the X-CTU software doesn't talk to it.

I have found that it does work sometimes if I lift up the right hand row of pins (11-20) which implies to me something odd is wired up there.

I also found that the 'reset' pin doesn't appear to be connected to the reset pin of the XBee.. Is the schematic available so I can see what it IS connected to?
By Lauren
Hi,

Have you tried to test your xbee module with different baudrate setting in your X-CTU?
I think he hardware design should be fine. We always use the Xbee adapter to configure the xbee modules also! It shouldn't cause some problems for you! :)
By Darius
[quote="Lauren"]
Have you tried to test your xbee module with different baudrate setting in your X-CTU?
I think he hardware design should be fine. We always use the Xbee adapter to configure the xbee modules also! It shouldn't cause some problems for you! :)
[/quote]

Ahh I tried 9600 baud and it worked, thanks!
For some reason I had in my mine that the X-CTU software automatically tried different baud rate. :-[
By Lauren
[quote="Darius"]
[quote="Lauren"]
[/quote]

Ahh I tried 9600 baud and it worked, thanks!
For some reason I had in my mine that the X-CTU software automatically tried different baud rate. :-[
[/quote]

;D Glad to hear that you make it work!

If any suggestion, please feel free to contact with me or post it in our forum!
E-mail:[email protected]

Regards,
Lauren
hello
i tried contacting dfrobot via [email protected] but did not get a reply for a week now.
i wanted to ask if the product [url=http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=833]"DF15RMG Tilt Kit (20kg)"[/url] will be available again and when to expect that.
is there another way to get help on that question? or can the tech support gain that information maybe? i found no reseller who has a single unit in stock.
any help would be appreciated :)
thanks