Greetings.
I apologize if this is an innapropriate post. If I am breaking any rules feel free to delete this post.

I have to make a turbidity meter to pass my class and I stumbled upon this one
https://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/ ... U:_SEN0189

Problem is, I am a complete noob and illiterate, but I really want to try and gain knowledge on engineering.
I have restricted time to make a turbidity sensor and this one seemed like it could do the job pretty good.

What I need is a complete step - by -step guide for this or a similar turbidity meter. A complete parts list with instructions on where I can aquire everything I need and everything I need to do to make it working, along with how much it will cost me.

I am willing to make a small donation if someone is willing to spend his time to guide me in the right direction.
Thank you.
Hi,
How do you want to make your turbidity meter perform? like do you want it to accurate reflect the turbidity or just give a qualitative reflection of the turbidity? Because this is not an special sensor, it can only reflect a rough turbidity.
Anyway, if you do want to use this sensor to make the turbidity meter, like you said, gain some knowledge in engineering, you can first learn how to use the turbidity sensor with Arduino, the website link you provide gives a detail about how to use the sensor with Arduino, you can use it first to see if you can get the turbidity from the serial monitor. At the end of the page, there is a equation which you can convert the voltage to turbidity.
Hope these information can help you.
Thanks for replying. But this is the situation.

Teacher says: Youre off. Go make a turbidity sensor and come back in a month with it ready.
He didnt give us any tips or instructions.

All I know is how photodiodes work. I just want to give him something by this point. I don't have much time.

The anxiety is immobilizing. help
mcdanielmark473 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:59 am
I wonder if you managed to complete this project and did you pass your class? Can you comment on that?
Yes, I am also interested in this question. I am studying engineering in college and plan to link my career with it.
However, I have many disciplines that do not interest me, but I have to study them and do tasks to close subjects. My friend recommended me https://edubirdie.com/write-my-thesis for writing thesis and other assignments. These types of tasks take up the most time, so I'm glad there is such a resource. I am satisfied with the result and recommend it to all students.