By jmb.barbier
Hello
I am in the hydroponics buisness and looking to start a fully automated watering system.But i no nothing about electonics would someone be interrested in that kind of project.

Mike
By che.utexas
I want to do my project and create an automatic watering system with a 12v peristaltic pump. But how do I avoid my sensor getting corroded? I found a Bachelor's thesis in mechatronics and got a recommendation to buy dissertation from the PhD student at School of Industrial Engineering and Management.
By saraworld2323
Сollege students who love meat will be satisfied with a variety of tasty menus. Those who want to spend not more than 20 minutes cooking healthy foods will be also happy tobest meal delivery for college students taste the best easy-to-cook foods. You’ll find cheap vegetarian meals for college students that are made of fresh vegetables and fruit.
Delivery Area: The meal service delivers its food kits around the USA only. You’re recommended to visit the site and check the list with zip codes that are covered by the meal delivery company.