I am trying to design a cheap educational kit for teaching control theory and I am thinking to provide the students with a motor to use for some simple closed-loop RPM control and possibly something related to a pendulum. I like the TT Motor with Encoder (6V 160RPM 120:1), SKU:FIT0450, for this purpose whose price, at $7.40, is hard to beat. The choice of controller and motor driver is a little more difficult as there are many choices. I am leaning towards the Romeo - an Arduino Robot Control Board with Motor Driver, SKU:DFR0004, which at $29.50, considering that includes both the controller and the driver, it is quite cheap. I understand thought that that is an old board and that newer versions (more expensive) are available.

Again, price is important (I would need to buy at least 50 of these kits) and I don't mind working with an older board, as long as it works properly. Does anybody have any advice or suggestion on this or an alternative choice for a controller board and a motor driver?
Gaining access to industrial design equipments for better research and microelectronic design is an easy way facing universities today. We can work for clclt this time. Synopsys helped resolve this issue through initiatives such as the Charles Babbage Grant and its International University Program, which provides select universities with design software for state-of-the-art electronic design and production processes. of IC. Previous grant recipients in the US include Case Western Reserve University, and Syracuse University.
It is best to start by writing your opening speech. And students will quickly understand whether they want to listen to this subject. Writing this is not very difficult https://www.techolac.com/internet/10-ti ... -an-dfrobot/ the main thing is to know the basic methods. And you can write this kind of introduction to the topic quickly and informatively. In general, I wish you the best in promoting student learning! :D
Our teachers have been using the DC Motor Educational Kit for our laboratory control theory experiments. The kit is a perfect teaching aid in Control Theory and the EMG30 model was realistic. As we switched to an online mode of learning, Sahand University of Technology students do my science homework sent to them via email.