By CainZ
A few days ago, I found a post from DFrobot Chinese Forum about how to make bluno become a Bluetooth joypad. It’s useful ,so I repost with the consent.   
the initial post is
http://www.dfrobot.com.cn/community/for ... E%E7%9B%98

First of all, you need a bluno and a input shield 
Download the code ,add the Libraries as follow

Download source 1, or Download source 2, suggested, commented by Admin

and enter AT mode and input this two command:

Command 1:AT+SETTING=DEFAULT or AT+ROLE=ROLE_PERIPHERAL
Command 2:AT+FSM= FSM_HID_USB_COM_BLE_AT

If you want to learn how to configure your bluno ,you can follow the tutorial named 'Configure the BLE through AT command' in this pagehttp://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php?t ... KU:DFR0267

Then,restart your bluno and plug in the shield.
And on the PC part:

1.Setup CSR driver.I got it from the CSR 4.0 Installation CD
I use this Bluetooth dongle to connect with bluno for the same 4.0 standard.

2.Open 'my Bluetooth drivers' in "This PC"

3.Add devices ?All

4.Power on your bluno and connect with it

5.Congratulation! Your have done all the steps.Just configure the joypad and enjoy the game.

By CainZ
slkow wrote: Hi!
Could You test it on any Android (> 4.4) phone/tablet with Bluetooth 4.0 module? Is there Bluno correctly detected as Bluetooth HID device?
Hi!
Actually,I tried before.The answer is no.The HID bluno is not supported by android.But it can be used in IOS,and quite simple.Same code ,same method.
By CainZ
MMID wrote: The same question, pls. :)
Hi!
Actually,I tried before.The answer is no.The HID bluno is not supported by android.But it can be used in IOS,and quite simple.Same code ,same method.
By wytdh
Good solution. But I checked on my iPhone. iPhone can find bluno. But there is no input at all. I dont know why. So I looked into the library files. Found that it just send "AT + command" to the serial. However, when I kept sending letter "a" to iPhone. There is no response. Please help me with that?
By Leff
Diamantini Manrico wrote:HI!
i need the arduino shield or i can make my own set of buttons? thanks.

Hi Diamantini,

Welcome, sorry for missing your post so long. Are you asking what's the Arduino model in the picture of Cain? If so, it should be a Bluno.
Hi,

The "bluehid.rar" sample file with code can't be downloaded anymore. The link leads me to a chinese message that seems to say I don't have permission to download.

Can you please provide it again? Also, it's possible to have proper Bluetooth HID mode documentation? I.e. commands to send keystrokes and how to pair it with Android properly.

Thanks,
Hugo.
By Leff
Hi hhromic.ireland,

Oh, too bad, that requires a DFRobot CN account ...

(4.85 KiB) Downloaded 700 times

hhromic.ireland wrote:Hi,

The "bluehid.rar" sample file with code can't be downloaded anymore. The link leads me to a chinese message that seems to say I don't have permission to download.

Can you please provide it again? Also, it's possible to have proper Bluetooth HID mode documentation? I.e. commands to send keystrokes and how to pair it with Android properly.

Thanks,
Hugo.