HuskyLens is an easy-to-use AI machine vision sensor. It is equipped with multiple functions, such as face recognition, object tracking, object recognition, line tracking, color recognition, and tag(QR code) recognition.
By rob.cairns
I was excited to receive my husky lens Kickstarter order. But as many people have mentioned there is no documentation yet for it, however there appears to be some documentation available to people who were evaluating the product before it was released as evidenced by their YouTube videos. Even if you have not completed the final documentation it would be very valuable to those of us who want to start integrating it into our Arduino, raspberry pi etc. devices instead of waiting for you to put the finishing touches on the final documentation. Can you make this available to us??
By nana.wang
Hi thank you for your support.
We are preparing the doucment, it will cost some time.
Thank you for your reminding and kindly consideration.
By nana.wang
rob.cairns wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:17 pm
I was excited to receive my husky lens Kickstarter order. But as many people have mentioned there is no documentation yet for it, however there appears to be some documentation available to people who were evaluating the product before it was released as evidenced by their YouTube videos. Even if you have not completed the final documentation it would be very valuable to those of us who want to start integrating it into our Arduino, raspberry pi etc. devices instead of waiting for you to put the finishing touches on the final documentation. Can you make this available to us??
Hi we found this in the wiki, please check it.
https://wiki.dfrobot.com/HUSKYLENS_V1.0 ... 05_SEN0336
By alanmcdonley
missing commands that exist in Arduino code:
- learn(ID_Val) (0x2F),
- forget() (0x30),
- sensor() (0x31)

enum protocolCommand{
COMMAND_REQUEST = 0x20,
COMMAND_REQUEST_BLOCKS,
COMMAND_REQUEST_ARROWS,
COMMAND_REQUEST_LEARNED,
COMMAND_REQUEST_BLOCKS_LEARNED,
COMMAND_REQUEST_ARROWS_LEARNED,
COMMAND_REQUEST_BY_ID,
COMMAND_REQUEST_BLOCKS_BY_ID,
COMMAND_REQUEST_ARROWS_BY_ID,

COMMAND_RETURN_INFO,
COMMAND_RETURN_BLOCK,
COMMAND_RETURN_ARROW,

COMMAND_REQUEST_KNOCK,
COMMAND_REQUEST_ALGORITHM,

COMMAND_RETURN_OK,

COMMAND_REQUEST_LEARN,
COMMAND_REQUEST_FORGET,

COMMAND_REQUEST_SENSOR,
};
By nana.wang
Hi, we have checked it with the developer.
And this kind of problem does exist, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We are sorry for all inconvenience caused, the new function development is almost finished, we will update the document once it is done. Thank you for all your consideration and remind.
By rebeccabondvqt
There should be some tutorials on Youtube. But I am not sure that those tutorials are created by people that are experienced in this field. Still, I can suggest you check the guide which I used recently. Here it is https://jpg2pdfconverter.com/blog/docus ... -to-use-it. Still if nothing of this helps I can recommend you to speak with a professional in this field. He will know how to help you. I hope that you will find my advice helpful.