By marilyn.christian
My first love today is a brand dress or skirt. But if it is a T-shirt having 3D printing, I will be happy to have it even more. Are there any brand clothes having them? Or maybe any services of such printing on the ready clothes?
By rebeccabondvqt
You might consider ordering transfer paper. It's affordable and easy to use. Take some tips o taking cloth measurements on improvingeachday.com , and that's all you need. You can even open your small business, lol. T-shirts aren't the only thing the paper can be used for; they can also be used on aprons, cotton bags, pillowcases, tablecloths, and even hard surfaces like wood.
So you can experiment however you want. You just need a colored printer and transferring paper that costs nothing. Hopefully I could help ))
By mariaaulwmarshall
I really like the services that are engaged in printing prints on clothes. Usually it is very difficult and expensive to buy a branded T-shirt with a print of your favorite anime or show. Thanks to the existence of services with custom prints, you can make any T-shirt with any print much cheaper. However, such T-shirts can quickly lose their print if they are worn too often and this is probably the only disadvantage. I really don't like when it happens and that's why I buy clothes exclusively without prints and only through high-quality services like [url="https://www.wea"]british clothing[/url]. But if you judge by whether it is worth working in such services, then I will definitely answer that it is not worth to work in a print shop. Employees very often inhale a lot of paint even through masks, which is pretty bad for your lungs and makes it very difficult to work.
By rebeccabondvqt
This should not be a problem. I am sure that many companies on the market are offering these types of services. From what I know, 3D printing is often used these days, so I am sure you will find a company that will help you. By the way, I recently started working in the fashion industry. I can even say that I am pretty familiar with this field, so I can help you with the print design if you like. If you are interested in my proposal, please text me, and we can chat. Wish you a blissful day.