I have doubts about the effectiveness of visual programming languages as learning tools. Am I alone in this? Many college courses, including Harvard's CS50, begin by teaching students basic concepts with a visual programming language, but are these efforts misguided? I really don't see how something like Scratch is a more intuitive or more effective way for someone to learn what a For loop is. Why not just start out with code?

What are your thoughts?
As an audiologist, I always try to learn languages using special audio books or reading stories aloud. It helps me more. But as for the visual content, I do not know, but someone told me that here there are several types of training areas. This includes different courses, describes the specifics and techniques of memorizing words, depending on what language you want to learn. Each lesson includes three stages: memorizing words, testing them on the example of short sentences, and a simulator with various tasks for using these words. Tasks can be both simple — with an elementary arrangement of sentence members, and complex, where you yourself must write a phrase in a foreign language.
Spry is frequently erroneously considered as a comprehensive philosophy, in any case, it merits characterizing Agile as a methodology that incorporates a wide scope of strategies to execute the venture, regardless of in the event that you run in-house representatives or worldwide development teams. During the software development life cycle, it is pivotal for a group and customer to control and evaluate a venture's heading and the condition of specific assignments to ensure ideal conveyance, extreme quality, and negligible misfortunes. The overall inclination among IT organizations to adjust to spry practices has ascended from 82% (2015) to 91% (2018). Before Agile methodologies advanced and acquired worldwide fame available, organizations utilized different philosophies inside the software development life cycle to design, break down, plan, code, survey, and look after projects. Most famous one was cascade, nonetheless, the individuals who occupied with Agile professed to get greater quality and efficiency during the task execution. The software development in Agile can be performed by either arranged teams or distributed. Scrum, Agile Modeling and Crystal Clear are probably the most broadly utilized techniques. We will investigate how an arranged group and distributed development teams work with Agile strategy applied. The software development interaction can be dealt with by gathered (in-house) or distributed (far off teams). Concerning driven ventures, the two sorts can play out the assignments of task execution with its benefits and detriments. There are many difficulties that can be looked by a customer regardless of if it's light-footed colocation practice, or nimble in distributed teams. The two teams require legitimate administration regarding correspondence, progress following, ideal conveyance, and quality. To bring consumer loyalty, this matter ought to be profoundly focused on during all phases of software development.