I have spent some time looking for a command that can give me the phone number of the SIM card in the board, and I can't seem to find anything that looks really clear about how to do this in the command list https://github.com/Strictus/DFRobot/blo ... _V1.10.pdf. Does anybody know of a simple way to do this? I found the command 4.22 (AT+CSVM) that seems to indicate that it will do this, but I am not sure if this is an accurate way to achieve this.
Hi,
1. The reason why the sim card number cannot be read is that the native number is not stored in the sim card. The foundation of using the AT instruction to read a number is that the read number must have been stored in the sim card.
2. AT instructions that need to be used.
AT-CPBS ----- set the sim card internal number storage.
AT-CPBW ---- write the number book and write the native number to sim card internal storage through AT instruction.
AT+CNUM--- read the number
3. There is a relatively simple way, now the smartphone has the ability to view the native number and set the native number. You can insert the sim card into the phone first, set it in the phone and then put it into the sim7600 module, then you can use AT-CNUM to view it directly.
Even though the SIM card is a reasonably reliable device, there are cases when it stops working. Carefully remove the SIM card from the phone and carefully inspect it for any external damage. If the SIM card appears to be working, gently wipe the contacts with a tissue paper moistened with alcohol, and try to reinsert it into the phone. A faulty SIM card will be replaced free of charge by your operator. The SIM card holder is defective. Or maybe you are just unlucky with the numbers. And the sim card number. At https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/a ... 2-meaning/, you can read about lucky numbers and find out what's wro
nana.wang wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:23 am
Hi,
1. The reason why the sim card number cannot be read is that the native number is not stored in the sim card. The foundation of using the AT instruction to read a number is that the read number must have been stored in the sim card.
2. AT instructions that need to be used.
AT-CPBS ----- set the sim card internal number storage.
AT-CPBW ---- write the number book and write the native number to sim card internal storage through AT instruction.
AT+CNUM--- read the number
3. There is a relatively simple way, now the smartphone has the ability to view the native number and set the native number. You can insert the sim card into the phone first, set it in the phone and then put it into the sim7600 module, then you can use AT-CNUM to view it directly.
Hello,

Thanks for the update and quick reply,My Card Statement I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue! Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.