By PsychPlays
Hi. I just got the D3 Kit - A Comprehensive Kit for Education today and I'm quite confused on what it all does.

I started small with a Sparkfun Kit that just consisted of a redboard, bread board, buttons, LEDs, servos, resistors and a bucket of wires. All this new stuff is very confusing.

I was wondering if I could get some pointer information on the product. What each module does and if someone could give me some good beginner projects. Not ones like a simple sweep setup, I could do that in my sleep. Something a little more advanced using something from the kit. And likewise for the shields.

I also had a look at the LCD display that came with it. Does it need soldering?

Thanks for the help. I'm loving the product so far.

~ Chris
Hi Chris,

There are some information on our product page and if you want to know more info of using, you can click the wiki doc and other info on the below of the product page. And there are some projects in the wiki, you can make a reference.

The LCD display doesnt need soldering.

Have a good time. :)
Wendy.Hu wrote:Hi Chris,

There are some information on our product page and if you want to know more info of using, you can click the wiki doc and other info on the below of the product page. And there are some projects in the wiki, you can make a reference.

The LCD display doesnt need soldering.

Have a good time. :)

Thanks for the reply. It has helped me a lot.

I have one problem. I tried using the LCD display and the default code. As far as I know, the wiring is all set-up correctly. The LCD turns on and the bottom row has individual squares from left to right. It does not dislay "Hello World", though. That is my problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hello

Can I confirm the default code that you use is the code in the wiki or the example of the library? If you used the example of library, you need to set the default adress to "LiquidCrystal_I2C lcd(0x20,16,2);".

Looking forward to your reply.
In the past, I've had to write a lot of personal statements, and it was a difficult work that I couldn't have accomplished without help. Because it demands a distinct set of skills and abilities. Fortunately, I was able to find someone who could help me; for example, there are https://www.fellowshippersonalstatements.com/ who actually understand how to write, making it easy for me to overcome the competition in the admissions process. I strongly suggest that you read it.
Of course, school is very important in the life of absolutely each of us, this is not even discussed. I have another question, how important is traditional education for Gen Z? There is an interesting article https://innov8tiv.com/how-important-is- ... r-gen-z-2/ which discusses our topic. The concept of traditional education has changed dramatically over the past couple of years, and along with that, Gen Z attitudes have also begun to change. The majority of students believe that education should be accessible and convenient, and online classes provide them with exactly what they need.
Indeed, online learning makes education more accessible. As far as Generation Z is concerned, as a graduate student I want to understand this in more detail. But right now I'm just preparing my personal application for admission. I found some great Tips for a Personal Statement for Graduate School and hopefully it will help me put together a successful application. Getting into graduate school is very important to me.