By billijean2039
Hi, I am studying at Princeton University. To be honest, it is not easy to study, there is not enough time to walk and play football. Therefore, to improve my grades and save time, I use this educational resource which one student share for me and where you can download a lot of articles on various topics and take them as an example for your homework. It is very convenient. And what tricks do you use in college?
By figale35
To be honest, we have too many different standards for the nursing profession for me to memorize them by heart. Sometimes I preferred not to look for additional information, but to use third-party help. There is such a thing as a written service. It will always be in demand among students. I recommend https://getnursingessay.com/medical-ess ... g-service/ . You can always choose one of the options if you realize that you didn't arrive on time. Good luck!
By billijean2039
Hi, I am studying at Princeton University. To be honest, it is not easy to study, there is not enough time to walk and play football. Therefore, to improve my grades and save time, I use this educational resource which one student share for me and where you can download a lot of articles on various topics and take them as an example for your homework. It is very convenient. And what tricks do you use in college?
Last edited by billijean2039 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.