Hi:

When I am trying to upload any program from the WhenDo App to Vortex, I am getting the following error message: "Service Not found! " My iPad and Vortex are paired via bluetooth. Please let me know what I need to do to upload the program? Thanks in advance!!!

I am attaching the screen shot of error message
Attachments
Screen shot of the error message
(448.99 KiB) Downloaded 578 times
Hi Sir,

Here are some notes, please make sure you did the following steps:

1. When he try to build connnection between the vortex and whenDo, please use the whenDo bluetooth to connect the vortex, rather than the bluetooth on the ipad
2. Need to connect to wireless networks when he want to program the vortex.
3. If still cant build connection, he can try to use the phone app to connect-sure, also use the app to connect the vortex directly, rather than the BLE in the phone setting panel. If he can connect the vortex via the app, it proves the BLE of the vortex is good. Then he can click the setting button of the app to update firmware after establishing connection.

Any problems please contact us immediately.
Hello,

I'm am getting the same error, please help?

I used the WhenDo bluetooth to connect to the Vortex (it connected after I clicked the upload button, the bluetooth icon on top right has a green tick)

I am connected to wifi, can browse internet successfully.

Phone app connects just fine. Can control vortex, can use simplified WhenDo from VortexBot app. App Setting update firmware does not work from ipad (error: "Fail to fetch latest firmware version, please check your remote connection"), but when I used VortexBot 1.5 for Android, it says firmware is up to date.
Hi
It seems that your ISP has blocked the address of our WhenDo server. Is it possible for you to use VPN and try again? If it cannot help you, try to remove WhenDo and reinstall it in app store.

PS: Could we know the location and the country where you use WhenDo?
Hi,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. However we cannot reproduce it.

1. Please make sure you are online
2. Could you try to use WhenDo to reproduce this error again and send us the exact time and your timezone. If possible, it is better to send us your IP address. You can get your IP Address here:make_clickable_callback(MAGIC_URL_FULL, '
', 'http://whatismyipaddress.com', '', ' class="postlink"')

So that I could let our software team to check the error of your problem.
Really thanks you for your help!
Hello,

I'm having the same issues on my iPad mini 4 ...

The simplified programming from the Vortex app connects to Vortex just fine and it works, but can't upload the program from WhenDo app.

Also, if I try to check for the newer firmware in Vortex app, it says it can't connect to the server. But if I do the same from Galaxy tablet (Android) it checks the firmware just fine. Which means my ISP is not blocking the connection to the DFRobot server, but it must be something wrong with the WhenDo app on iOS.

Can you check what is the problem and resolve that soon? Maybe the WhenDo app needs some updates with the iOS 10.3.1 version?

Thanks.

Regards,
Aleksander