I'd like to download the "source 1" file, which is additionally added in the #13575 post (I believe), but before download the error appears: You are not authorised to download this attachment.
I am the new in the Arduino and this source will help me connect the Beetle as HID Keyboard.
Please, help me publishing the source 1 file.
Hi everyone, I'm working on project where we are trying to connect the board with the HID BLE protocol to an Android and/or IOS phone. The aim is control the multimedia function: like skip a song, play/pause etc.. I'd like to download the library, I think it can be a very good tool. All the links, from the one in the first posts, to most recent one seems like they are not working, can someone help me with that? Thank you so much!
Leff wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:05 am
Hi hhromic.ireland,

Oh, too bad, that requires a DFRobot CN account ...

blehid.rar

hhromic.ireland wrote:Hi,

The "bluehid.rar" sample file with code can't be downloaded anymore. The link leads me to a chinese message that seems to say I don't have permission to download.

Can you please provide it again? Also, it's possible to have proper Bluetooth HID mode documentation? I.e. commands to send keystrokes and how to pair it with Android properly.

Thanks,
Hugo.
Could you post the archive again in a more reliable URL?
Hi All,
Can this HID configuration talk to an iPhone as a generic keyboard? I have a Bluetooth digital caliper from iGauging that can talk to the Calculator App. Can this HID configuration do the same?
Thanks
jsanarde wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:54 am
Leff wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:05 am
Hi hhromic.ireland,

Oh, too bad, that requires a DFRobot CN account ...

blehid.rar

hhromic.ireland wrote:Hi,

The "bluehid.rar" sample file with code can't be downloaded anymore. The link leads me to a chinese message that seems to say I don't have permission to download.

Can you please provide it again? Also, it's possible to have proper Bluetooth HID mode documentation? I.e. commands to send keystrokes and how to pair it with Android properly.

Thanks,
Hugo.
Could you post the archive again in a more reliable URL?
I need the source file, too. Where can I find the file? Thank you....
Step 1: Setup CSR Driver. I got it from the CSR 4.0 Installation CD and I use this Bluetooth dongle to connect with bluno for the same 4.0 standard. ...
Step 2: Open 'my Bluetooth Drivers' in "This PC" Tip Question Comment. vidmateteatvshareit
Step 3: Add Devices ? All. ...
Step 4: Power on Your Bluno and Connect With It. ...
Step 5: Congratulation!
Last edited by alfredwilliam0809 on Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.