By swchuck
Hi Robert and all
Robert I will look at the code for the Flame Wheel. Is there a Mind+ video for this? Thanks

Can someone post a example video or tutorial for using Mind+ with BLE and motor shield. As for the Romeo BLE Mini.

The Android app (probably RoboRemo) will have 1 variable speed slider and 2 buttons, fwd and rev.
Just need visual programming Mind+ to create the Arduino code, I will then know how to use in future.
Just found Mind+ and it looks good for what I need.

Have downloaded Mind+ and will use on Linux Mint 17.

Thankyou
Charless Harris
By swchuck
No response as yet. Is there anyone I can pay to write a small sketch ?

Thanks
By zawovoby
swchuck wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:00 am
Hi Robert and all
Robert I will look at the code for the Flame Wheel. Is there a Mind+ video for this? Thanks

Can someone post a example video or tutorial for using Mind+ with BLE and motor shield. As for the Romeo BLE Mini.

The Android app (probably RoboRemo) will have 1 variable speed slider and 2 buttons, fwd and rev.
Just need visual programming Mind+ to create the Arduino code, I will then know how to use in future.
Just found Mind+ and it looks good for what I need.

Have downloaded Mind+ and will use on Linux Mint 17.

Thankyou
Charless Harris
I have also search a lot about this but I've not found anything yet. but I hope you have founded the solution.
By ijaffery7
you might be thinking about the Android version, but actually that is not as good as it looks like.

So don't take these actions seriously on the behalf of Apps or even with apk