Industrial pH electrode(SKU:FIT0348)
- This pH combination electrode is made of sensitive glass membrane with low impedance.It can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response, good thermal stability.It has the good reproducibility, difficult to hydrolysis, and basically eliminate the alkali error .In 0 to 14pH range,the output voltage of the electrode is linear.The reference system which consist of the Ag/AgCl gel electrolyte salt bridge has a stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance.The ring PTFE membrane is not easy to be clogged, so the electrode is suitable for long-term online detection.
- This product is only a part. Its usage is same with the pH meter (SKU:SEN0161), and the Industrial one is suitable for long-term monitoring.
The electrode is suitable for all kinds of printing, circuit board factory, wastewater containing chromium and other industrial and domestic sewage pH monitoring.
- Length (with protective cover)：17.7cm
- Wire Length：5m
- Measuring Range：0-14pH
- Measuring Precision: ≦0.02pH
- Suitable Temperature: 0-60℃
- Response Time:10sec
- Resistance of Sensitive Membrane: ≦200*10^6Ω
- Slope: ≧95 %
- Electrode's Equipotential Point:7±0.5PH
pH Electrode Characteristics
The output of the pH electrode is Millivolts,and the relationship between pH value and output voltage is shown as follows (25 ℃):
Use and Maintenance
- Electrode must be known before the measurement standard buffer solution PH value calibrated to improve the measurement accuracy , PH value of the buffer to be reliable, and the closer the measured value , the better , generally no more than three PH.
- Sensitive glass bubble ball electrode tip is not in contact with a hard object , any breakage and hair will rub the electrode failure.
- Electrode receptacle must be kept clean and dry height , if tarnished available medical cotton and ethanol to wipe and dry , definitely prevent the output ends of a short circuit , otherwise it will lead to inaccurate measurements or failure.
- Measurements should be taken before the bubble inside the glass bulb rejection to , otherwise it will cause measurement errors , measurement, should stir the electrode in the test solution still placed to accelerate response.
- Both before and after measurements and clean the electrode with deionized water to ensure measurement accuracy , the viscosity was measured in a sample , the electrodes need to use deionized water to remove the solvent.
- Passivated electrode will produce long-term use , the phenomenon is sensitive to low gradient , slow response , inaccurate readings , then you can lower end of the electrode bulb with 0.1M solution soak for 24 hours ( preparation 0.1M dilute hydrochloric acid : 9ml hydrochloride diluted with distilled water to 1000ml), then use 3Mkcl solution soak for several hours to restore performance.
- Glass bulb liquid surface contamination or blockage , but also make the electrode passivation , at this time , should be based on the nature of the pollutant , the appropriate cleaning solution.
- Electrode cycle is about a year, after aging should be promptly replaced with new electrodes.