NEWS COVID 19
Update November 11 2020
Dear valued customers,
We hope everything with you and your family is fine.
DFRobot has returned to normal. There is no expectation of late delivery.
Some logistics services have been restricted amidst international travel bans and reduction in flights caused by COVID-19.
Please check the following image (Continued Update):
If you want to order but can not receive the good now, please leave the message when you order, we will delay the shipment for you.
We have taken the following steps to protect our employees, customers, and partners while:
We have taken proactive measures like ultraviolet light to ensure a safe and healthy environment of its warehouse. Disinfection work will be conducted before each delivery. And all packages are UV-sterilized before shipping.
We care about the health of our employees. The management has established a system to collect health information from each employee on a daily basis.
By the time this response is issued, none of our staff has been diagnosed with coronavirus or identified as suspected patients by hospitals. And we will continue to do so in the next several months.
Thank you so much for your continued trust. We will get through this together. Please stay safe and healthy, and all the best!
DFRobot Support Team
Here we’d like to share some useful tips for you to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy.
1. Frequently wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid crowded places, and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Protect Other People
1. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
2. Wear a mask if you feel sick, especially when you are around other people.
3. Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces on a daily basis.
4. Stay informed.