Telematics General

Sample Code

userHead Boydly 2014-04-22 08:35:35 6644 Views4 Replies
I have the logger #3 IC2 and am looking to replace the accel and gyro data on the TFT with different engine PIDs. Anyone have some sample code on how to do this that they would like to share? I'm not much of a programmer Thanks in advance!
2014-04-24 19:12:32 Boydly,

there are a lot of resources online for learning how to do this. It's quite straight forward really, but you need to put sometime on reading and trying.

Have you done some of the Arduino starter steps already? They are quite helpful for starting programmers.
You can try it first, and paste here some errors you encounter. Or ask some specific questions, I'll help if I can.

Cheers^^
userHeadPic Jose
2014-04-24 04:07:07 Stanley,

I understand you CAN....it's more a matter of HOW.  I'll keep after it until I figure it out I guess.
userHeadPic Boydly
2014-04-22 20:25:53 Jose,

Thank you for your response. I am just using Stanley's megalogger code. I've tried to modify it, but nothing I do seems to work.  Maybe that is why I am not a programmer?  :o  I also cannot seem to get Distance to display.  I really am not interested in seeing the accel and gyro data on the TFT...I would also like to be able to change other things in the display, for example, I don't really need to see logged file size or distance.

userHeadPic Boydly
2014-04-22 11:32:11 Welcome boydly,

Can you share some links of what you have? Or a picture of your setup
userHeadPic Jose