PCB ServicesGeneral

Multiple circuits on one panel

userHead plane_spotter 2013-11-29 19:18:06 7145 Views3 Replies
Hi I am looking at submitting a 5x5 or a 10x10 panel order. Can I add more than one circuit on a panel, i.e. different designs separated by silkscreen. I wish to produce several different breakout pcbs.

Many thanks

Ash
2015-01-12 19:22:33 OR is what you would want to use rather than AND, though this particular feature is not possible for poster names. You would have to create multiple searches, one for each poster. userHeadPic KavomatovlKiz
2013-12-02 07:25:02 Hi Jose, many thanks,

I found my answer, I overlooked it.

NOTE:

If you are unsure if we accept a certain file type, you can e-mail us.
The PCB dimension (both length and width) must be within the PCB size option.
[b]Please don't merge serval boards together into one design file. It's not allowed.[/b]

It's on the bottom line of the Notes. It's a shame, it will probably stop me from placing an order for the short term. A lot of my circuits are smaller than 5x5 so I will be paying for pcb space that is not used.

Some of the other pcb fab houses offer panelization, as long as the sub boards fit within the 5x5 or 10x10. I am guessing that it costs no extra as you still have to tool and manufacture. The number of pads holes is purely down to the design in question.

Perhaps from a customer you may consider the panelization option as a suggestion for the future. In my opinion it may generate more orders from customers who wish for pcb prototyping.

Thanks again.

cheers

Ash
userHeadPic plane_spotter
2013-11-30 12:51:22 Hello Ash,

I believe we do not provide panelized service. And If available I suppose any added design on the panel cost extra. Perhaps you are better getting 5 different batches.

Isn't it better to have some extra circuits around in case something goes wrong? If the design is wrong, you can always adapt it manually rather than doing the whole design by your self on a board? I'm just getting to know this, so I don't know much..

Cheers
userHeadPic Jose