3D PrintingGeneral

I need a new printer

userHead Account cancelled 2019-03-10 12:31:00 4500 Views3 Replies
My Davinci printer completely stopped working the other day when I was trying to fix it, so, I need a new printer. All I need to print really are small things, mostly skulls at about 1.2-1.3 inches tall to use as sculpting armatures, and maybe some rings or amulets for casting, so it does not have to be a big printer. And honestly, I don't want to spend too much money on 3d printing anymore, so could anyone reccomend me a good, but cheap, 3d printer?
2023-02-22 14:26:08

You can consider Creality Ender 3 V2.

userHeadPic bidrohini.bidrohini
2023-02-22 13:56:34

A 3D printer is a type of machine that creates three-dimensional objects by depositing material layer by layer according to a digital design. 

There are several types of 3D printers available, including desktop models for personal use, industrial-grade machines for manufacturing, and even large-scale printers for construction. 3D printing has many potential applications, including creating prototypes, custom parts, medical implants, and even entire buildings. Technology has been rapidly advancing in recent years, with improvements in print quality, speed, and materials used.

To get a cheap and best quality 3D printer, I recommend https://robu.in/product-category/3d-printer-parts/.

userHeadPic keshav.basu
2019-04-26 14:28:21 Agreed,u will find no of printers pn DFRobot official website...U can go there..Even u can see reviews there userHeadPic SmithcmnsAnne