Bluno General Arduino

transfer data from the Bluno to an Android

userHead thuertas 2016-02-04 06:32:14 7300 Views8 Replies
Hi!!
Im new at this!! and I don't even know if what im planing to do is posible with the Bluno V1.8.

Im gonna use an extra Shield which would work like a sensor of physiological signals.The idea is to receive the data that's coming from the other shield and then send it (with the Bluno) to a mobile phone, this data would be changing over the time so i would need to provide a real time view on the phone.
How can find the schematic of the Bluno and look for the Bluetooth pin to create the code? is there an specific pin for the Bluetooth? How can I just send a variable from the Bluno to the phone?
I tried the Bluno Basic Demo and it worked perfectly but I don't have any idea how to send an initialised variable to my phone via Bluetooth and display it.

thank you!! :D
2023-12-26 12:37:11

I appreciate your post. https://google.com

userHeadPic Gavin.Conrad
2023-12-19 19:29:41

I have repeatedly used the services of the company VelurePay https://www.velurepay.com/blog, with their help you can send any amount. The prices for all the services provided are quite adequate, there are no hidden commissions, everything is quite simple.

userHeadPic MeganKliry
2016-03-10 10:41:53 You can use AT+SN=?, return ON, that's it, if OFF, bad. userHeadPic Leff
2016-03-05 13:03:44 hello guys!!

Is there anyway how I can make sure that the Bluetooth of the BLUNO is ON?? I already have the app in Android but I haven't been able to connect the BLUNO (It doesn't even show the device)

thank you!!
userHeadPic thuertas
2016-02-08 05:43:50 thank you Xia Rex!! :D userHeadPic thuertas
2016-02-07 09:52:08 Hi,

You can use Serial.print() to send messages to your phone. In Bluno the serial and bluetooth are wired together. However you need to work on the Android side to receive raw data from the data characteristic.

thuertas wrote:hi there!!
thanks for the schematic ... however Im still confused ... what should I write in the code just to send, lets say a number to the phone?
This is the first time I ever try an arduino ... and well Arduino UNO needs a modem for the bluetooth so then you know the pins where it is connected ... how does it work with the Bluno?

regards.
userHeadPic Xia Rex
2016-02-04 14:00:43 hi there!!
thanks for the schematic ... however Im still confused ... what should I write in the code just to send, lets say a number to the phone?
This is the first time I ever try an arduino ... and well Arduino UNO needs a modem for the bluetooth so then you know the pins where it is connected ... how does it work with the Bluno?

regards.
userHeadPic thuertas
2016-02-04 11:07:52 Thanks for your post.

a schematic is at the bottom of the product wiki page, I have posted a link here https://www.dfrobot.com/image/data/DFR02 ... %20Sch.pdf

this should get you started, if you need more info you can post in this thread and we'll come back

hope this helps
userHeadPic Maht