TroubleshootingArduino

Haptic compass belt

userHead Account cancelled 2022-02-19 22:43:20 668 Views3 Replies
Hi, I'm in the process of creating an haptic compass belt. Even if I'm used to make my own projects, this one is the most complicated concerning the electronic. I tried to read a lot of data sheets but I'm still looking for people talented in electronic to make sure I'm not making stupid mistakes.
The belt will be based on an Arduino nano 33 BLE, wich incorporate a magnetometer. The Arduino will get what's the direction the wearer is facing, and then send the command to turn on the vibrator facing north on the belt. Each vibrator is connected to a dual type D flip flop IC (CD4013), which should allow me to use only 5 wires along the belt to connect all the vibrators. Also, I would like the belt to be self-powered. This is why I was thinking of connecting a small LiPo battery to the pins 14 (gnd) et 15 (Vin) of the Arduino, and at the same time connecting this LiPo to a charger ic (DFR0668). Is it possible ? And would it then be possible to use the belt when charging the LiPo ? Thanks for reading, and if you have any feedback it will be gladly appreciated ! ImageImageImage
2022-07-18 17:20:27

Very interesting. What scenario is this product used in?

Can I navigate without looking at my mobile phone?

userHeadPic Bob.Zhuang
2022-06-27 17:42:41

Hi! It is recommended to add a boost module. nano ATmega32u4 external input voltage: 6.5-12v (VIN)

userHeadPic Tonny12138