Q1:Why can't the car go in a straight line?
A1:1. Check whether the code is correct. If you use Makecode programming, ensure that the extended version is correct.
2. Check whether the power supply of the car is normal, and check whether the power switch and battery switch of the car body are turned on;
3. Exchange the wheels on both sides of the car to check whether the direction of the car turns changes. If the direction changes, there is a difference between the left and right wheels;
4.Use a screwdriver to adjust the screws on both sides of the white guide wheel of the trolley to ensure that the guide wheel is pointing straight ahead.
5. If the above situation is not the case, there may be a problem with the motor of the car body. Please contact us by email [email protected]
Q2:The car motor cannot drive.
A2:1. Check whether the red and black wires of the power interface of the vehicle body are consistent with the wires of Wiki.
2. Maybe the battery is dead. It is recommended to replace it with a fully charged one. When the battery voltage is below 2V, functions such as leds on the board can work properly, but the motor cannot turn due to a lack of power.
3.Check whether the code and the extended version are correct;
3. Please contact us by email after solving the above problems.
Q3:The car can't use the tracking function on my map.
A3:Please hold down the button on the gray level sensor of the car track to calibrate to identify the lines on your map.
Q4:In ultrasonic wave test, there is 0 value appearing?
A4:A constraint condition should be added for test barrier, that is, filter out the data when the distance is not 0 or less than 5. You can also add 100-millisecond delay to prevent multiple reflections.
Q5:How to control the Maqueen with python?
A5:You can refer to the documentation of the register address below to write the code.
If you have other questions, just feel free to post them in our forum for consultation. We will reply them as soon as possible and improve the product FAQ gradually.