Troubleshooting

DFR0768 questions to exactly detect the End of mp3 file

userHead MassimoBesozzi 2022-09-25 16:31:31 619 Views2 Replies

hi,

as I am finishing my project with the DFPlayer Pro, 128MB of memory, I would like to know if there is a safe way to know the end of an mp3 file.

I currently use Query AT + QUERY = 4 \ r \ n to know the total time of the file.

But it is not very accurate, so I would like to know if there is a better method or if you plan to implement one

Also it would be very useful for me to be able to instantly stop an mp3 file to run a new one. This is currently not possible

I use the command AT + PLAYFILE = / path / file.mp3 \ r \ n

Should I use the AT + DEL \ r \ n command, or does this erase the file from memory?

Thanks for the kindness

Best regards

massimo

2022-09-26 10:07:12

Hi!

You can only use code to determine the duration of a file.

You can consider using AT+PLAY=PP, AT+PLAY=NEXT or AT+PLAYMODE=2.

userHeadPic jenna
MassimoBesozzi wrote:

thank you for your reply.

The problem is that I need to stop an mp3 while it is still running and immediately start another mp3.This is a priority for me because I would like to use the DFPlayer Pro in a pinball game where the sounds must follow the game in real time.I tried some DFPlayer Pro modules and, after a certain number of times of playing an mp3 without the previous one finishing, the modules stopped working. They are no longer even recognized by the PC.It is not a cable problem because by connecting a new DFPlayer Pro to the PC, it is immediately recognized

Thank you for any help

massimo

2023-11-15 16:36:02
1 Replies