Cant activate Windows 11

userHead billymac 2022-10-06 03:27:40 4347 Views3 Replies

I cannot activate Windows 11 on Latte Panda Delta

I was able to activate the pre-installed Windows 10 but then ran the Windows 11 installer provided by DFROBOT and after it was installed if I try to use the same supplied key, I get an error that the key didnt work.

I tried to contact Microsoft but could not find a phone number.

I ran their troubleshooter but it didnt help.

2023-10-16 20:26:59

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Windows 11 activation on your Latte Panda Delta. 🙁 It can be a bit tricky sometimes.First, make sure that the key provided by DFROBOT is indeed meant for Windows 11. Sometimes, keys for different versions don't work interchangeably.If that's not the issue, reaching out to Microsoft can be a bit of a maze. There is no phone number, but you can try their online support chat. They usually respond pretty quick.If their troubleshooter didn't cut it, you might want to check out some Windows 10 keys. I stumbled upon a Reddit sub for Windows 10 key  https://www.reddit.com/r/cheapwindowskeys/comments/wjvsae/cheap_windows_keys/cheap that could be a handy resource.

userHeadPic Jolynn.Good
2023-04-06 22:55:43

I can totally understand how frustrating it must be not being able to activate Windows 11 on your Latte Panda Delta. It's good that you tried contacting Microsoft, but I agree that finding a phone number can be a bit of a hassle sometimes. I think one solution you could try is to double-check that the Windows 11 installer you used is a legitimate one. If it is, then perhaps try using a different activation key. I know it's not ideal, but it might just work. You can find cheap keys to activate the license online https://digitalchillmart.com/product/windows-11-pro-32-64-bit/ , and they're usually pretty reliable.

userHeadPic Toby.Rooney
2023-02-24 13:41:30

Hi

Could you please try to update to Windows 11 from the pre-installed windows 10? The key is for Windows 10 only.

Hope it can help.

userHeadPic NeloKin