Troubleshooting

HELP DFPlayer Pro internal disk

userHead Tom.McKeand 2022-12-18 12:15:42 474 Views5 Replies

Hello there. I have a few DFPlayer Pro's installed for a project.

I used the Mac disk utility to erase one of them (it was reported to be full even though it wasn't)

Then I copied the new files to it.

Now the DFPlayer just repeats “Music…Music…Music” infinitely.

I have tried using Windows to image a working DFPlayer Pro to the broken one, in case there were any files or anything missing from the internal drive that was preventing the player finding the files to play back.

The problem persists.

I can read the files fine in both Mac and Windows, and copy to and from the drive freely. It's just the player does not find them.

Is there any way that I can fix this?

Thanks

Tom

2023-04-03 11:59:58

I'm so glad you enjoy!! This one sure got to me!! globle

userHeadPic lily167
2023-04-03 10:08:55

I had the same problem.  This is what I did to fix it:

I plugged the usb cable into windows and reformatted the drive as FAT (not FAT32).  I'm not sure if it matters, but I unclicked on the quick format option.

It now seems to work.

-RTMan

userHeadPic RTMan
2023-03-31 21:23:53

Solving such programmatic problems can take a really long time and effort, but I think you can solve the problem, if you want to have a good time, try playing <a href="https://basketballlegends.fun">basketball legends</a>, playing games is fun and enjoyable.

userHeadPic Nancy.Moreau
2023-03-30 20:46:12

I have exactly the same problem. I was adjusting some settings in Arduino and I suddenly ran into this issue. Now the player only repeats “Music”, “Music” and so on. I can still change the volume via arduino, but can't play any songs, since it is caught in this loop. 

Led light is on the whole time, but slightly flackers each time the music is said. i reformatted the hard drive and changed power supplies with no success.

userHeadPic mystastian
2023-02-21 15:45:22

Hi

Could you please try the following two methods?

1 Check the LED light on the board, is it behave as expected?

2 Check the power supply, poor power supply can lead to resetting repeatly.

3 Format the hard drive(FAT32 format), and put in the files again.

Hope it can help.

userHeadPic NeloKin