ESP32 talk with PC via Bluetooth or WiFi

userHead Hsin.Cheng 2023-08-08 05:43:07 236 Views2 Replies

Hi,

I used Bluno Beetle (DFR0339) for around two years for my project. Due to the limited hardware capability of the chip (ATmega328), I recently moved to Firebeetle ESP32 (DFR0478).

When I was using Bluno Beetle, I was able to use two Bluno Beetles (one connected to PC, and the other sit remotely) to establish a Bluetooth link between a PC and a remote Bluno Beetle. I was able to do wireless programming (over-the-air program upload) and also send some commands via serial port to the remote Bluno Beetle.

I would like to ask if there are similar functions for Firebeetle ESP32? I hope to use two Firebeetle boards (one connected to PC, and the other sit remotely) to establish a Bluetooth link between a PC and a remote Firebeetle, and transfer data bidirectionally. Could anyone give me some advices?

Of course, it would be great if I can use one Firebeetle board to achieve the same function as before.

And of course, if there is a easy way to do that with WiFi, that is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

2023-08-09 03:45:19

Problem solved.

userHeadPic Hsin.Cheng
2023-08-08 05:56:54

I would like to add another question: do the AT commands work with Firebeetle ESP32?

userHeadPic Hsin.Cheng