Troubleshooting

SEN0395 sensor

userHead Wertigo 2023-08-08 10:50:05 245 Views3 Replies

Hello! I am interested in the SEN0395 sensor, I would like to purchase it, only one question worries me: Can this sensor predict the distance to a moving object? If so, what is the distance recognition range? If not - At what distance does the detection of the speed of cars work?

2023-08-09 06:36:34

Thank you for answer! I've just asked cause in description of sensor talking about “providing the range” and I've thought it could to show me a distance to the people or animal.

userHeadPic Wertigo
Yeez_B wrote:

In my opinion, the explanation on “providing the range” on the product page is only an introduction to mmWave technology, which does not mean that this product has this function.At present, there are still many technical difficulties to be overcome in integrating mmWave technology into a small module, and hope that DFRobot can release an mmWave product that can accurately feedback the location one day.

2023-08-09 22:39:15
1 Replies
2023-08-08 23:13:59

The SEN0395 is a typical mmWave sensor, and it could not predict the distace or measure the speed of the moving object.

It could only give you the feedback whether there is a moving object in the certain range.

I think maybe you could take a look at this product:

https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1088.html

userHeadPic Yeez_B