Code
Mandy.Hafen 2026-09-04 23:22:12 172 Views1 Replies Is there anyone in Las Vegas, NV that can help me with a project that involves wiring, installing the Arduino IDE, uploading a program to the Beetle, and writing the logic?
I am trying to do a custom music box where the Beetle would sense the movement of the drum part of the music box and send a signal to start the mini mp3 player. Showing someone what the project is would be much easier than trying to explain thru forums, email, etc which is why I would like someone in Vegas. However if there is someone in the US willing to help me I can send videos pics whatever.
I have absolutely ZERO tech knowledge background etc and since this is a gift for someone who is very important to me I really want it to work and work correctly.
You can send your project to the AI and let it break it down into steps for you to complete one by one. This is much faster and cheaper than hiring someone to do it for you.
Jason.Miao 
