LattePandaGeneral

I have a problem, can you help me?

userHead Account cancelled 2020-09-15 00:05:03 5538 Views5 Replies
Hi there , My name’s Reeyaa. So I've been wanting to ask you something for a problem Any help will be fine. I have the 4GB/64GB/64 bits LattePanda with Windows10 , today arrived my new 7'' IPS Display, and the 7'' Capacitive Touch Panel Overlay.
I tried to make Windows10 boots with this display. If I run only with the IPS Display, it shows only a few vertical lines.
If i try with a HDMI display it runs normaly, but when i try to detect the IPS display, there is a trouble, because never detect it. Suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated Thank you in advance.
2021-07-10 02:55:34 Yea, i help you. DM me userHeadPic martuusia.98
2021-06-19 12:29:44 Lindt & Sprüngli Customer Satisfaction Survey is about visitors’ visits. Is it accurate to say that you are anticipating joining the Lindt & Sprüngli Store. https://my-surveys.com/lindtusa-com-store-survey/ userHeadPic voltangrean
2021-05-26 18:03:46 Did you have a fix on this issue? Facing same issue but no response from anyone and couldnt find this topic troubleshooting in google. userHeadPic l.isacarter19794
2020-11-27 05:31:40 IP Cloning can only be done if someone has access to your computer, which would indicate that you have a problem with hackers.

Your first line of defence is antivirus software along with a firewall. You may have heard of Norton Internet Security and the reason that people use it, is because it's a well known product, which protects your computer from malicious software (viruses) or people (trojans).

I suggest you invest in purchasing yourself some similar software
userHeadPic bonnie.shona
2020-09-15 16:04:16 Hi, what do you mean that "try to detect the IPS display"? Pls doule check you have insert the cable tightly. If possible, pls take a short video of your operation and email [email protected] for further help. userHeadPic Queenie.Le