LattePandaGeneral

Is the power button on LattePanda supposed to move In/out like the the reset button? Mine does NOT!

userHead Account cancelled 2018-05-01 22:25:43 6961 Views3 Replies
I finally got to fire up a brand new latte panda board purchased back in October via Amazon.

The board works, however, it always powers on immediately up on inserting USB power.

Pushing the power button does nothing at any time, so far as I can tell.

the POWER BUTTON does NOT look the same as the reset button. it is completely FLUSH, and DOES NOT DEPRESS OR MOVE.

DID I RECEIVE A DEFECTIVE BOARD?

IS THE POWER BUTTON SUPPOSED TO OPERATE LIKE THE RESET BUTTON? IT DOESN"T appear to MOVE AT ALL.

IF I HAVE A DEFECTIVE BOARD, WHAT DO I DO, NOW? It's going to be difficult to STOP THE PROJECT to wait for a replacement. how do I proceed?
David C. Clark
213-215-1609 direct iphone
2022-01-28 19:39:03 If you are one of those people who has a partner who gets all your work done, then it makes common sense that the power button on your power strip would be the one that does all the dirty work. You can check https://huntingprofy.com/best-hunting-b ... under-300/ to best hunting binoculars for hunter. However, if you do have someone who does all the work for you and you are watching the power strip on your TV, then you can rest assured that it is actually the on/off button that is doing all the good stuff. userHeadPic vevob23902
2021-04-20 12:55:46 Customers visit this site and feedback for the store and win the gift.
http://getsurvey.us/
userHeadPic getsurveyus
2019-08-02 12:38:53
david.spaceharp wrote:
I finally got to fire up a brand new latte panda board purchased back in October via Amazon.

The board works, however, it always powers on immediately up on inserting USB power.

Pushing the power button does nothing at any time, so far as I can tell.

the POWER BUTTON does NOT look the same as the reset button. it is completely FLUSH, and DOES NOT DEPRESS OR MOVE.

DID I RECEIVE A DEFECTIVE BOARD?

IS THE POWER BUTTON SUPPOSED TO OPERATE LIKE THE RESET BUTTON? IT DOESN"T appear to MOVE AT ALL.

IF I HAVE A DEFECTIVE BOARD, WHAT DO I DO, NOW? It's going to be difficult to STOP THE PROJECT to wait for a replacement. Attachments downloaded at
buyessays.cheap more than 3200 times.
how do I proceed?
David C. Clark
213-215-1609 direct iphone
Hello David,

Is it possible to change the way the power button is working on the LattePanda Alpha? Do you have any experience with it? In order to perform a hard shutdown, you need to hold it down. To make it work, you should press it down for several seconds as well, so it initiates the boot. Can this be changed? Thanks.
userHeadPic che.utexas