This product has been discontinued since Mar.18, 2016.
Red Pitaya is an open-source-software measurement and control tool that consists of easy-to-use visual programming software and free of charge, ready-to-use open-source, web-based test and measurement instruments running on a powerful, credit card-sized board. With a single click, the board can transform into a web-based oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, SDR radio, LCR meter, Bode analyzer, or one of many other applications. Red Pitaya can be controlled by using Matlab, LabView, Python & Scilab.
Note: This product is shipped by RedPitaya (Slovenia) directly.
- Processor: Dual core ARM Cortex A9+ FPGA
- FPGA Xilinx Zynq 7010 SoC
- RAM DDR3 RAM 512MB (4Gb)
- System memory microSD up to 32Gb
- Network connection 1000Base-T Ethernet connection
- USB USB 2.0
- Console connection micro USB
- Synchronization port Daisy chain connector (up to 500 Mbps)
- Power connector micro USB
- Power consumption 5V, 2A max
- Red Pitaya board x1
- Micro USB Power Supply Adaptor (3 connector) x1
- 4GB Micro SD Card x1
- 60MHz Oscilloscope Probes x2
- Adaptors SMA(M) to BNC(F) x2