PROJECTS 3D PrintingRaspberry Pi
Make a Polaroid Camera Using a Raspberry Pi
I didn’t take pictures of the build process, so use you’ll have to use your imagination!
03. Use sandpaper to smooth the spray paint；
04. Install the thermal printer；
05. Load the battery and power supply module into the printer
The power part is quite tricky. After testing, I found there was insufficient power from the battery to power the thermal printer (Such power-consuming equipment!). Now as I have already started to re-modify the power supply part, the pictures below can only serve as a reference. I will change them once the final draft is finished.
(There are too many gross faults this time)
07. Install the switches and solder the wires
Here I use four tactile switches, with each represents an expected effect
08. Print the front board and decorative cover
09. Install the pilot light;
10. Install the front board into the machine body
11. Connect the switches and power cords;
12. Connect the printer;
Below are some finished photos
Below are four built-in shooting effects.