Digi International XBee-PRO 900HP RF Modules enjoys proven reputation in wireless devices connectivity. They benefit from the DigiMesh networking protocol, feature dense network operation and support for sleeping routers. and are also available in a proprietary point-to-multipoint configuration. Supporting RF line-of-sight ranges up to 9 miles (with high-gain antennas), and data rates of up to 200Kbps, these modules are ideal for extended-range applications requiring increased data throughput.
The XBee-PRO 900HP RF module requires no programming and can be configured easily using Digi's free X-CTU software or via a simplified AT command set. It is pre-certified for use in multiple countries, further reducing development costs and time.
- Voltage: 2.1 to 3.6 V
- RF Data Rate: 10 Kbps or 200 Kbps
- Indoor/Urban Range: 10 Kbps: up to 2000 ft (610 m); 200 Kbps: up to 1000 ft (305 m)
- Outdoor/ Line-Of-Sight Range: 10 Kbps: up to 9 miles (14 km); 200 Kbps: up to 4 miles (6.5 km) ( w/ 2.1 dB dipole antennas)
- Transmit Power: Up to 24 dBm (250 mW) software selectable
- Interface: UART or SPI
- Wire or U.FL antenna connector
- Local or over-air configuration
- AT command set
- ISM 900 MHz operating frequency
- Industrial (-40° C to +85° C) temperature rating
- Fully FCC certified
- Approved for use in the United States, Canada and Australia
- Advanced networking and low-power modes supported