This Raspberry Pi is Discontinued Now, We recommend other Raspberry Pi 4 Module B as a suitable replacement.
The raspberry pi Model B+ is the higher-spec variant of the Raspberry Pi. It was released to replace the original Model B in mid 2014. Comparing with Model B it has below features:
- More GPIO: The GPIO header has expanded to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
- More USB: It now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Improved Micro SD: The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower Power Consumption: By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better Audio: The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater Form Factor: We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.