Why are people always discussing the IoT? Why is IoT called the ‘extension of the internet’?
Over the past 20 years, human race has experienced three big tides. From the earliest Internet-enabled PC to the iPhone that brought the mobile market into the Internet in 2007, today in the open era, IoT is being called connection 3.0. The essence of the IoT is Data Flow; through the flow of data, information has achieved the most efficient interaction between operator, customer and product. In the open era is committed to transforming IoT into an intelligent platform for the exchange of information between people and their internet-enabled products
. To take an example of the vast potential of IoT, let us look at the logistics enterprise; they use small label to enable a package’s data to float online to both the company and the customer; this enables the company to efficiently track and manage and transmit cloud data in the IoT.
The status of the IoT development Market and getting ahead of the curve in IoT Technology.
Through market research, we found that Arduino users who are proactive in the development sector often are unfamiliar with the latest cloud services and technology. The etymologies of cloud concept and cloud services involved are too complicated, which hinders people from imagining their product’s true potential and application. Moreover, for software developers, open-source hardware is so hard to find that it is impossible for them to enter this field in a short time.
To address all these concerns, we have conceived the Azure IoT development kit. In order to provide a convenient, high quality and out-of-the-box solution equipped with the latest Microsoft cloud services to Arduino developers and IoT practitioners, we have developed this finished product which is integrated with the most commonly used sensors has is also capable of sensing further interfaces. In order to optimize the developer experience, further enrich software resources, and provide extensive hardware compatibility, we also expanded the Arduino development programming plugin on the Visual Studio Code editor.
Largely, we inherited the Arduino developer’s software library but at the same time, we provide more software and service resources to the IoT developers.
We sincerely hope to work with creative partners who are currently in the forefront in the next era like IoT practitioners, enthusiasts and teachers.
1. The first Arduino-compatible development on-chip Audio codec. Enabling to create interesting voice interactive projects
2. Tutorials and demos for building your first cloud connected application.
3. Powerful STM32F412 Cortex-M microcontroller with Cypress WIFI chip, industrial level quality
4. Rich onboard sensing technologies, including motion, pressure, magnetometer, humidity & temperature sensors with a microphone.
5. Integrates security encryption chip for the latest security-protection.
• Microcontroller: STM32F412, ARM Cortex M4F processor
• EMW3166 Wifi module with 256K SRAM，1M+2M Byte SPI Flash
• USB programming Arduino compatible
• DAP Link emulator
• Working voltage: 3.3v or USB power supply
• Supports 3.3V DC-DC, maximum current 1.5A
• Codec, with microphone and earphone socket
• OLED, 128x64
• 2 programmable buttons
• 1 RGB LED
• 3 LED working status indicators for WIFI, Azure service and testing
• Security encryption chip
• Infrared emitter for IR remote control or interaction
• Motion sensor
• Magnetometer sensor
• Atmospheric pressure sensor
• Temperature and humidity sensor
• Connecting finger extension interface, check documents to find pinout details
• CE/FCC certificated
• Size: 77 x 52 x 7 mm
• Package size: 137 x 103 x 27 mm
1. MXChip Microsoft Azure IOT Developer Board x1
2. Anti-slip Round Button Rubber x4
3. MicroUSB Cable x1