The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the latest version of the Raspberry Pi, a tiny credit card size computer. Just add a keyboard, mouse, display, power supply, micro SD card with installed Linux Distribution and you'll have a fully fledged computer that can run applications from word processors and spreadsheets to games.
Special Offer on Raspberry Pi 3!
We offer an exclusive sale on Raspberry Pi 3. During the 8th-10th of each month, you can bring a new Pi 3 back home by spending only ＄32.
A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU (~10x the performance of Raspberry Pi 1) Integrated 802.11n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 Complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 1 and 2
Raspberry Pi 3 Review
1. New Raspberry Pi 3 (2016) Review - Unboxing and Tutorial by Dan Wood - kookytech.net
2. Raspberry Pi 3 review by Android Authority
The Pi 3 has a better CPU plus built-in Wi-Fi & Bluetooth. Is it a worthwhile upgrade? Is the now the best time to buy your first Pi board? Let's find out.
3. Review: RetroPie - Raspberry Pi 3 by MikeJRthe2nd
Do you like retro games, but don't mind emulation? Well this might be the device for you.
4. Raspberry Pi 3: Review & Speed Tests by ExplainingComputers
This Raspberry Pi 3 review, including comparative speed tests with a Raspberry Pi 2 -- booting into Raspbian, loading Libre Office Writer, and applying a complex filter in the GIMP Photoshop clone.
5. Raspberry Pi 3: Could a $35 Raspberry Pi replace your PC? by TechRadar
Raspberry Pi 3: When the Raspberry Pi appeared In 2012 few could have envisaged how popular it would be. In the years after its release the Raspberry Pi has become the most popular single-board computer on the market and spawned many imitators, but none with the rich community that has grown organically around the Raspberry Pi. For $35 could this be your next PC?
6. The Amazing Raspberry Pi 3! One Awesome Gaming Device! by Spawn Wave
7. Raspberry Pi 3B Review - Is Raspbian Linux a real, practial desktop computer? by SixteenThirtyTwo
Is the Raspberry Pi powerful enough to be used as a desktop computer?
Can you really do useful work on it like spreadsheets and word processing. What about 3D games like Minecraft, or simply browsing the web and watching Youtube?
8. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Overview & Setup | RS Components by RS Components
9. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | Review by DanieloTech
10. NEW Raspberry Pi 3 - Quad-Core 1.2GHz, WiFi + Bluetooth! by TheRaspberryPiGuy
How to set up your Raspberry Pi? Insert the microSD card into the card slot on the underside of the Raspberry Pi. Plug the USB keyboard into one of the USB ports. Plug the USB mouse into one of the USB ports. ... Turn on your monitor or TV set and make sure it is set to the proper input (e.g. HDMI 1 or Component) ...more