- Order Status
- International Express
- Small Packets Air
- Customs, Duties and Taxes
- Combined shipping
- Shipping Address
- Start Date - All Time
- End Date - All Time
- Orders over $150 - Your order will enjoy free shipping via DHL. In most cases, it takes 3-5 working days to arrive.
- Exceptions - Orders over 2KG or orders from countries in Zone 9 are not eligible for free DHL shipping due to custom fee. To see a full list of countries in zone 9, click here.
- All PCB orders will not enjoy free shipping.
- Distributors are not eligible for free shipping.
|Shipping Method via||delivery area||Delivery Time(business day)||Tracking No.||Weight Limit|
|western EU||2-3||YES||No Limit|
|eastern EU||3-5||YES||No Limit|
|North America||2-3||YES||No Limit|
|South America||3-5||YES||No Limit|
|South Africa||3-5||YES||No Limit|
|Small Packets Air||All Countries||20-25||YES||< 1KG|
- Pending - Your payment has not been cleared. And your order will not be shipped.
- Processing(Packing) - Your order is under packing, and usually will send to our logistics center at the same day.
- Processing(Backordered) - Few items of your order are out of stock. It need backorder. For most items, it takes 5-7 working days to re-in stock.
- Shipped - When your order status is marked as "shipped", your order is on its way to courier (DHL, EMS etc). You should receive a tracking number when your order is under this status.
- For orders made before 2 pm, if everything is in stock, we will ship your order at the same day.
- For most Asia countries, order should reach you the next day if no customer clearance is requried.
- For western EU countries, order should reach you within 3 days if no customer clearance is required.
- For eastern EU countries, order should reach you within 5 days if no customer clearance is required.
- For USA/Canada, order should reach you within 3 days if no customer clearance is required.
- For Austrilia, order should reach you within 3 days if no customer clearance is required.
- EMS: as the default for orders to Russia, and it usually takes 10-15 working days to delivery. Tracking information is available.
- Small Packets Air is recorded, but tracking information is not available.
- Small Packets Air has NO insurance.
- This shipping service usually takes up to 20-25 days but it is not guaranteed. Small delays are possible (but rare) due to custom formalities.
- In the very rare case of a package that has not yet arrived after 45 days, an investigation will be opened.
- We do suggest this shipping method for low value and light-weight orders.
- Each parcel should not be more than 1 Kg. We will NOT send any order which is over 100 USD via this method.
We are not liable for any lost of goods via this shipping method which means we will not resend your order if it was missing or damaged.
You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes and any extra fees charged by the courier company.
We do not offer insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your parcel is lost or damaged by the postal services.
With standard courier practice, you check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can’t be held liable for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
We accept pre-orders of certain products, the whole order with pre-order items will be shipped together by default. Please also be aware the pre-order schedule might change under notification.
We could help combine shipping of multiple orders, please choose combined shipping method in the latter order and notify us in the comment of the order you want to combine.
We will ship according to the shipping address you provided, please notify us any address change before your order is marked “processing” to avoid parcel loss.
We guarantee to replace faulty goods. You agree to pay for the return shipping on exchanges and returns and we will reimburse this cost upon verification of a fault with the product. Product exchange is our normal policy, with refunds in exceptional cases.