This is the back panel pcb of 1602 Arduino LCD Shield. This shield allows you to place your own LCD onto this shield. It only requieres a 16x2 HD44780 compatible LCD. This Shield uses Arudino LCD4Bit library.
The pcb is compatible with the following LCD:
This is a great shield if you have an extra LCD laying arround or want to move your current LCD from breadboard and wires to a more stable solution.
- Requieres the use of an 16x2 LCD
- Operating Voltage:5V
- Integrate a potentiometer for adjusting the backlight
- Has 5 programmable buttons and 1 reset button
- Expanded available I/O pins
- Expanded Analog Pinout with standard DFRobot configuration for fast sensor extension
- Pin used:
- D4-D7 -> LCD Data transmission
- D8 -> Reset pin
- D9 -> Enable pin
- APC&BT pin header for connecting wireless devices, directly compatible with:
- Dimension: 80 x 58 mm(3.15x2.28")
Not Compatible with: 20 Pin LCD's