Compete in a head-to-head match to force
their opponent out of the arena
Practice golf and compete with other players
the power of the Vortex towards
the target hole
Take part in the most immersive robot soccer
team up with your friends and take
control of your robot to defend
Driving forward, backwards, right or left around
track. Or, you can simply explore
VORTEX BRINGS APP-ENABLED EXPERIENCE
Vortex can be remotely controlled
with just an App.
Vortex is fully compatible with both
iOS and Android devices.
WhenDo is a visual programming App
designed for kids to learn basic
robotics and coding through colorful,
fun and simple process.
with vivid illustrations,
explained modules and
Scratch is a free programming
language and online community
where you can create your own
interactive stories, games, and
To make Vortex your very own unique robot,
we've designed multiple maps, stickers for you.
- Q: What is Vortex’s power supply?
- A: Vortex uses 4x AA batteries. We recommend using rechargeable batteries.
- Q: Does Vortex support sensor module expansion?
- A: Vortex has a “Maker mode” where you can connect sensors via its IIC/IWC interface.
- Q: Does Vortex support iOS and Android?
- A: Yes, the Vortex game App requires Bluetooth 4.0. The following smartphones are currently supported: iPhone 4s+ and Android 4.3+
- Q: What is the difference between WhenDo and Scratch? They both use graphical programming interfaces.
- A: WhenDo is a new programming App we have developed with programming logic that is very clear. As the name suggests: When an instruction is given, Vortex will do it.
WhenDo provides a simple interface for children and beginners to play and experiment with different code functions.