You have choosen:[[togetherChouseinfo.num]]
Total amount: [[currency]][[togetherChouseinfo.price]] [[togetherChouseinfo.price]][[currency]]
• This product should only be connected to an external power supply rated at 5V/3A DC or 5.1V/ 3A DC minimum1. Any external power supply used with the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B shall comply with relevant regulations and standards applicable in the country of intended use.
• This product should be operated in a well-ventilated environment and, if used inside a case, the case should not be covered.
• This product should be placed on a stable, flat, non-conductive surface in use and should not be contacted by conductive items.
• The connection of incompatible devices to the GPIO connection may affect compliance and result in damage to the unit and invalidate the warranty.
• All peripherals used with this product should comply with relevant standards for the country of use and be marked accordingly to ensure that safety and performance requirements are met. These articles include but are not limited to keyboards, monitors and mice when used in conjunction with the Raspberry Pi.
• Where peripherals are connected that do not include the cable or connector, the cable or connector must offer adequate insulation and operation in order that the relevant performance and safety requirements are met.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product please observe the following:
• Do not expose to water, moisture or place on a conductive surface whilst in operation.
• Do not expose it to heat from any source; Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient room temperatures.
• Take care whilst handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the printed circuit board and connectors.
• Avoid handling the printed circuit board whilst it is powered and only handle by the edges to minimise the risk of electrostatic discharge damage.Raspberry Pi 4B vs Raspberry Pi 3B+
|Features||Raspberry Pi 4B||Raspberry Pi 3B+|
|CPU||Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 @ 1.5 GHz||Broadcom BCM2837B0 quad-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.4 GHz|
|Video Output||2x micro HDMI ports||1x HDMI 1.4 port|
|Max Resolution||4k, 60Hz1080P or 4K, 30Hz||2560×1600|
|USB||2x USB 3.0 + 2x USB 2.0||4x USB 2.0|
|4x USB 2.0||Gigabit Ethernet||300 Mbps max|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE||Bluetooth 4.2 + BLE|
|Power Supply||5V via USB type-C up to 3A||5V via micro USB up to 2.5A|