Hello, my name is Maqueen, is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Suggest Age: 8 +
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
Power Supply：3.5V-5V DC (3 AAA batteries or 3.7V lithium battery)
Infrared Line-tracker (Digital input) ×2
IR Receiver (NEC encode) ×1
On-board LED Light (Digital output) ×2
On-board RGB programmable Light ×4
SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic 4-pin connector (5V) ×1
IIC Interface (3.3V)×1
N20 Metal Gear Motor ×2
Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
Maximum Rotation Ratio: 133 rpm
Motor Drive Mode: PWM Motor Drive
Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole ×6