By n3o
hi admin ...

i need help on 1 of my 12 cds5500 servos purchased from dfrobot. this particular servo tremble sometimes, meaning when i set the position to 150 degree for many times, one or twice it will go to like 190 degree position before go back to 150 degree position. the rest of the 11 servos dont have this problem, they just stay still at 150 degree position.

i did reset to factory default, but the problem persist. i did google around, some says it could be the potential meter having issue.

i just finished assembling my quadrapod, but with this problem, it might walks like a handicap  ;D

please advise what should i do.

thanks
Hi Admin,

a few weeks ago I purchased from DFRobot :
- 1 Romeo 2010
- 1 4WD Mobile Platform 
- some others items (sensors, 9v battery adapter...)

Everything is ok except one point, the only way to power the board is the USB cable.
I'm not able to power the Romeo by :
- connecting the 5 AA batteries pack to the (6) Motor Power entries and setting the (5) Motor Power Jumper.
Or
-  Removing the (5) Motor Power Jumper and connecting a 9v battery with a jack adapter to the (12) Romeo power input.

The Romeo + 4WD platform work fine if the board is connected to the computer with USB cable and the DC motor powered with the 5 AA batteries pack ... too bad for a mobile platform.

Any advice ?

Thanks

PS : Sorry for my broken english.
By Haris
Hello Neo,

Thanks for pointing me to this discussion. As always, I am glad to be able to help my customer.

Hello Admin,

I am DFRobot distributor in Malaysia. Neo bought this motor through my shop.

Maybe I can help do the test. Since only 1 motor out of 12 is having problem. That way there is no need for Neo to ship it back all the way to China.

I do have another 2 motor of same model in stock that I can compare to the suspected defective motor.

Best Regards,
Haris Hashim >> Consultant >> H&T

[quote="n3o"]
hi admin ...

i need help on 1 of my 12 cds5500 servos purchased from dfrobot. this particular servo tremble sometimes, meaning when i set the position to 150 degree for many times, one or twice it will go to like 190 degree position before go back to 150 degree position. the rest of the 11 servos dont have this problem, they just stay still at 150 degree position.

i did reset to factory default, but the problem persist. i did google around, some says it could be the potential meter having issue.

i just finished assembling my quadrapod, but with this problem, it might walks like a handicap  ;D

please advise what should i do.

thanks
[/quote]
By Berpj
Hello,

A few months ago I bought on DFRobot a Romeo controller. However, it's not recognized anymore by my computer after using it 2 or 3 times (= 1-2 hours I think). I have tried all I could (drivers, computer...).

The FTDI chip must be dead...

What should I do ? Do you accept returns for that reason ?

Thanks in advance.
hi I bought from you the forms WPM I followed your tutorial but I can not get it to work ... using a arduino 2009 and when I try to send the code by flashing the arduino and then gives me connection error why?? how do I fix? Use the DFRduino IO Expansion Shield V5 USB plug adapter when the LED goes on schield
By ricky
Hi Guys:

For specific technical question or problems, please open a new post instead of leaving your message here. 

A single thread post may help the people who has the same problem.

Many thanks.

Admin