[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Changing Screen Colours - Arduino Robot IOT Community Forum - DFRobot
uPyCraft is a IDE runs on Windows and Mac, designed with simple interface and it is convenient to use.
To provide an easy and practical platform for fans of MicroPython, uPyCraft has many internal basic operation libraries.
By peter
WoW .. what a great tool. I have a complex piece of software going on using MicroPython and found this tool to help out. Thank you folks at DFROBOT for making this available.

Anybody know if there is a way to change the background colour and fonts in the IDE? I much prefer to program with dark text on white (gray) screen. Mine, v1.0 on Win10 is white letter on black background. Am I missing something simple somewhere to change it?

Peter
By nana.wang
So have you changed the background color?
In face, we designed the original uPyCraft with dark text on white screen.
But many people said it looks not so cool.
So we changed.
Thanks for your comment.
By r.pangallo
Thanks, Peter for your suggestion.
I have already tried to change the tags "color" and "rgb", but without any results, maybe because there are many tags in the uPyCraft.py script and I think to have some forgot.
Can you tell me how is better or simple to change "color or rgb tag" to have the background of uPyCraft white?
Thanks a lot for your answer.